Thursday, January 1, 2009

GOODBYE YESTERDAY & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

Goodbye Yesterday and welcome a new day

Goodbye Yesterday - Jeff Chang

Today, both Tracy and myself were so busy preparing lapis roll (aunt taught me how to do this but I did not really master it well enough but taste wise... hmm yummy ; ), Roast Turkey and Ham for our little New Year gathering this evening. These are the results of our hard work.....

Roast Turkey and Roast Ham


Lapis Roll


At 12am the entire sea came alive with red signal shooting up to the sky from the ships that were anchored there. These light brightened the dark sea. They seemed to send their warmest new year greetings to the entire estate here. Watching these glowing lights brights comfort to me. Well it seems to be that it is a Silent New Year Holy New Year (as oppose to the Silent Night Holy Night) Tho' another year has just gone by but 2009 is going to be a fantastic year again.

All my friends were still around cheering and greeting each other HAPPY NEW YEAR. It was a fantastic day for me as normally I spent new year day alone.


Jeff - Happy New Year to you and your family. All the best to your forthcoming concert in Toronto.
& To all my dearest friends and those who have visited my blog - A wonderful new year to you too....

Cheers to all....

No comments: