Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Char Siew Pau

Life has been a little retarded for me... Been hovering around, doing not much work and my lazy bug has gotten and bitten me all over. Somehow I felt that I should not be carrying on laziness and yet complaining no time... So I decided to try something challenging... Making Pau...

Have always wanted to try making paus but can't figure how to do so... the plaiting of the pau is the hardest among them all. Cooking the ingredients was not at all a chore.. but plaiting them was the worst.... I could not help laughing when my paus were ready. They just look so "monsterous" ha ha... Taste wise... hmm really good. Anyway I would have to say that "Never Judge A Pau by its Skin"...

Here are my ugly-looking but devilish yummy char siew paus:

1 comment:

Angel @ Cook.Bake.Love said...

I like to eat Char Siew Pau. Yummy!

For first timer you pau is considered quite good-looking. :)