Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Overlooking the Sea


As I was having my dinner at around 6.45pm on Sunday, I couldn't stop admiring the beautiful scenery across my home. It is just so wonderful and peaceful!! At the same time, I am also wondering what was Jeff doing at the same time? Is he also having his dinnner at the same time? Guess I couldn't stop wondering and wondering.... I wish I could swim across the great sea, touched the horizon and return home with a blanket of stars... Gosh what a great imagination@@ How I hope Jeff is just sitting in front of me sipping hot coffee.. and we could just chat and chat...Another great imagination @@ Call this childish? Well it doesn't harm at all, I guess!! Imagination always makes the world go round!!

Pondering.....


Enchanting Glance....


“Everyone says you only fall in love once but thats not true everytime i hear your voice i fall in love all over again.”

No comments: