Sunday, July 27, 2008

Football Cake For Gerard

Evelyn called me two weeks ago inviting me to his son's Gerard 10th birthday. She requested that I made Gerard a birthday cake with a football theme as the kids invited to the birthday will be invited for a football game. It sounded fun and on that day onwards, I started scouting for football related decoration items. My initial idea was to make a football cake. However I ended up with a big football field this morning instead! Couldn't get a big rectangle cake base and box, so the field ended up square in shape.. hmm... not too bad too!!


I got up at 5.30am this morning to finish up the decoration. Took about 2 hours to complete. Here are the process:

1 comment:

D4D said...

Salute! You are so noble!! I always wanted to wake up earlier to bake something cause then my kids will not disturb me.. but i failed as 5plus is still sooOOoo.. comfy to sleep!