Monday, July 28, 2008

Amazing Grace


Yesterday during the church service, the choir sang a very beautiful old hymn "Amazing Grace". The congregation sang together with the choir but I did not follow the singing as I was reflecting the amazing love that God has spoken to me through the song. God has moved my heart and has spoken to me about how He has saved such a wretch like me. His wonderful love and grace has given me multiple love and He has never stopped loving me. Before I knew what has happening, I shed tears

He has raised me up from very difficult moments of my life. He waits very patiently for me to return to HIM when I went astray. He opens His arms to embrace me readily when I have made up my mind to return to Him, He opens my eyes to o enjoy the beautiful creations of His... there are just so many wonderful things He has done for me... but God what have I done to deserve these? I am just a wretch, a rotten apple, a black sheep and an unwanted soul.... yet You are still so kind to me... You take me as I am, You have never ask why i have done this and why I have done that, You just accept me as I am. You have even showered me with Your love which I do not deserve at all.

Thank you God for this amazing love and grace. I believe this is God's promise and love to me when I have decided to surrender my life to become his little sheep.....


Amazing grace! (how sweet the sound)That sav'd a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found,Was blind, but now I see.
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears reliev'd;
How precious did that grace appear,T
he hour I first believ'd!

Thro' many dangers, toils and snares,I have already come;
'Tis grace has brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home.

The Lord has promis'd good to me,
His word my hope secures;
He will my shield and portion be,As long as life endures
Yes, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease;I shall possess, within the vail,
A life of joy and peace.
The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,
The sun forbear to shine;But God, who call'd me here below,
Will be for ever mine.

No comments: