Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Molten Chocolate

Am in a very naughty mood today... sugar high perhaps is the cause of it... coupled by chocolate high as well : )... I tried out this recipe shared by Peng's Kitchen. I baked them for 6 mins as recommended by when I remove it from the small baking pan, the molten just flow out. I must say it was really good... For the rest of them, I sent it back to bake for another 3 mins... but to my horror... the cake is fully cooked.. no more molten :(.... Nevertheless, I've the best of it in the beginning and they are really easy to do... so I will try again...

Recipe goes this way:

65g butter
110g dark chocolate
2 egg + 2 egg yolk
40g sugar
15g cake flour

Beat sugar and egg and egg yolk till fluffy
Melt chocolate and butter and let it cool before adding into the egg mixture. Stir well. Next add in flour.
Pour into aluminium small cups and refrigerator till set.
Bake at 180C for 6 mins.

No comments: