Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rich Cheesecake


I was marveling at the cheesecakes made by My Kitchen Snippets and have a sudden crave for a piece... so I decided to make it...trying my best to do it... I must say it is a very nice cheesecake.

Ingredients : (for 6" to 7" cake pan)
Biscuit Base:
80g digestive biscuits
40g melted butter

Filling :
250g cream cheese
4 tbsp of sour cream
4 tbsp of sugar
3 eggs
1 tsp of vanilla extract
4 tbsp of light cream

Method :
1. Prepare a spring form pan and greased it with some butter. Pre-heat oven to 160 degree.
2. Blend the oreo cookies finely in a food processor and add in melted butter. Press firmly to the baking pan and set aside. (I used roller to crush the oreo)
3. Mix all the filling ingredients and blend until smooth. Pour the filling on top of the crust.
4. Bake in the pre-heated oven at 170C for 50-60 minutes or until the center of the filling set.

No comments: