Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Baked Pasta


I am so bored with the food I have eaten for the past few weeks... mainly soup, noodles, fish balls, tou foo etc... you know when you have to cook for just yourself, you would have the instant thought of "WHY BOTHER?" cause it is so cumbersome. The preparation can be a killer... ha ha...and finally the washing up yacks...many times I would settle my hungry tummy at the food court in the vicinity-where an array of food makes you just spoilt for choice....

well today I have a craving for pasta...friends invited me to join them in pasta mania after work but I turned them down coz i am in the mood to step into the kitchen. Well at least I bother to do it today (wink wink) Cooking pasta is one of my favourite activities during my uni days. So instead of heading towards to Pasta Mania... i headed to Cold Storage.. grabbed a roasted drumstick, a packet of pasta, sour cream, cream of mushroom, English parsley and off I whipped up this interesting baked pasta from my little humble kitchen.....

My simple note - Sometimes cooking at home is just so peaceful....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing baked pasta...:)Yummy....:)

Dr.Sameena@

http://www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com/