Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Chinese New Year Fun Outing and Baking

J flew over to spend his off-days with me last weekend and we went shopping in Chinatown. He has not been to Chinatown in Singapore and is mesmerised by the beautiful spring festival here. I brought him to a few shops and making sure he loaded himself with lots of chinese new year decorations and goodies to bring home to his parents. Ha ha... we behaved, or I should say, I behave like a tourist looking around curiously at the beautiful decorations... well we have a great time there.... Here are some of the beautiful shots both of us have captured in our iphone





On top of this, we spent some fun time in the kitchen baking away.... I wanted J to bring home big batches of delectable home-made goodies too...See what have we ended up with:

Cornflakes cookies:


Pineapple Tarts (Closed)


Pineapple Tarts (Opened) in the Container


J left on Sunday as he has to return to his hotel on Monday. He will be flying here again on the eve of CNY and I am driving him to Malaysia on the first day of new year..... well I hope with this guy coming along this year, my aunts are going to stop asking me why I have no boyfriend again....ha ha... .. Oh yeah.. a little note about J. He really resembles Bae Yoon Jun... tall and er I should say handsome...ha ha..some shopkeepers in Chinatown thought he was BaeYJ too... hee hee...

No comments: