Monday, March 11, 2013

Although It's Just a While.....

It was so wonderful having you back again although our meeting is just only a mere 2 hours.... it was really great having to see you so successful and still looking the same just like the one I have known years ago... not only in appearance but the same kindness, the same smile, the same habits, the same.....I must confess that I was very disappointed for not being able to attend your concert but I believe you know my difficulties...I was in fact in tears...for not being able to do so and what I could only do was to pray that God would bless you and guide you through the entire performance... Though you are already miles and miles away from me now, I wish you love and success in your forthcoming concert in Chengdu...Will always be with you no matter where you are...

No comments: