Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Husband Checklist

Happened to stay in office for lunch as I wanted to surf the net for some information on my project. Well half way thru' I strayed away from what I was supposed to be and happened to land into the website of Bim and Ruth. Saw a very interesting article posted by Ruth which read like this:

Ever made a checklist for the kind of guy you wanted to marry? Here's what it said:

loves me + only me
a gentle voice
easy laughter
drive
principled
tender
sensitive
christian
mature
appreciates sweetness/silliness
wise


Yes they are really important traits... I would like to add abit from my end:

loves God * me and family
a gentle voice
easy laughter especially over my silliness
no grudge
no hurting words
self-drive & motivated
principled as well as sense of humour & fun-loving
tender
sensitive to my feelings and my needs
christian
mature
appreciates sweetness/silliness
good listening ears
wise & smart
patient
must be willing to eat what I've cooked/baked


Wow must be willing to eat what I've cooked... hmm I think it would be a little demanding from me but well I am not a bad cook after all!! :0)

No comments: