Was on leave this afternoon and made this cake for breakfast as sis is coming over with the kids.
It is quite a nice and soft cake with a good scent of green tea. The cake is abit short as I do not have a 7' square tin. I used a 8' square tin causing it to be a bit shorter but it bakes faster :}
Fresh from the Oven
Beautiful and Yummy Green Tea Slices
Recipe goes this way:
5 egg white + 100g icing sugar
1/3 tsp cream of tartar
5 egg yolk + 30g icing sugar
90g evaporated milk
3tsp green tea powder
150g cake flour + 1tsp baking powder
1. Beat butter, 30g icing sugar and egg yolk.
2. Add in evaporated milk, flour + green tea powder, baking powder
3. Whip egg white, cream of tartar and 1oog icing sugar.
4. Fold egg white mixture into butter mixture.
5. Pour into a 8' square tin. Bake at 180C for 20 mins