Sunday, May 1, 2011
Moist Chocolate Butter Cake
This evening I have a very request from the little ones who are 'camping' at my home! I promised them ice cream together with this cake. So I reduce the sugar to a very minimum and the cake can be rather bitter if u r a sweet tooth person.
Here's the recipe:
160g organic sugar (you can use up to 225g)
210g plain flour
40g cocoa powder
1tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
200g melted semisweet chocolate
1. Beat butter and sugar till fluffy. Add in egg one at a time beating well after each addition.
2. Add in vanilla n stir well.
3. Alternate flour mixture and chocolate mixing well after every addition.
4. Pour into a 7' square tin and bake at preheated oven of 180C for 1 hour.
5. Cool cake before slicing. Serve with ice-cream